1. Umezawa, G.Vitiello, Quantum Mechanics, pp. X-282,1986.
2. A. Ashtekar, Asymptotic Quantization. Based on 1984 Naples Lectures, pp. XII-108, 1987.
3. R. Schmid, Infinite Dimensional Hamiltonian Systems, pp. X-146, 1987.
4. M. Francaviglia, Elements of Differential and Riemannian Geometry, pp. 176, 1988.
5. A. Ashtekar with invited contributions, New Perspectives in Canonical Gravity, pp. XX-326, 1988.
6. A. Horvaethy, Introduction to Monopoles, pp. 100, 1988.
7. M. Henneaux, Classical Foundations of BRST Symmetry, pp. 100, 1988.
8. G. Marmo-C. Rubano, Particle Dynamics on Fiber Bundles, pp. 106, 1988.
9. L. Dabrowski, Group Actions on Spinors, pp. 120, 1988.
10. G. Morandi, Quantum Hall Effect. Topological problems in condensed matter physics, pp. 124, 1988.
11. M. Tulczyiew, Geometric Formulations of Physical Theories. Statics and Dynamics of Mechanical Systems, pp. XII-132, 1989.
12. Y. Choquet-Bruhat, Graded Bundles and Supermanifolds, pp. XIV-98, 1989.
13. O. Barut, Geometry and Physics. Non-Newtonian Forms of Dynamics, pp. X-126, 1989.
14. R. Cenni, E. Galleani d’Agliano, F. Napoli, P. Saracco, M. Sassetti, Feynman Integrals in Theoretical, Nuclear and Statistical Physics, pp. XIV-270, 1989.
15. Monographs on Fundamental Physics. Proceedings of Capri Symposia 1983-1987, edited by F. Buccella, pp. 708, due figure t., rilegato, 1990.
16. S. Chaturvedi, K. Kapoor, V. Srinivasan, Stochastic Quan- tization Scheme of Parisi and Wu, pp. 196, 1990.
17. Anomalies, Phases, Defects… Ferrara, June 1989, edited by M. Bregola, G. Marmo, G. Morandi, pp. 504, 1990.
18. R. Cianci, Introduction to Supermanifolds, pp. 140, 1990.
19. W. Michor, Gauge Theory for Fiber Bundles, pp. 110, 1991.
20. Classical Mechanics and Relativity: relationship and consistency. International Conference in memory of Carlo Cattaneo, Elba 9-13 June, 1989, edited by G. Ferrarese, pp. 256, 1991.
21. B. Lichtenberg, The standard model of elementary particles, pp. 154, 1991.
22. A. Dubrovin, Geometry of Hamiltonian evolutionary Sys- tems, pp. 134, 1991.
23. Monographs on Fundamental Physics. Proceedings of Capri Symposia 1990-1991, edited by F. Buccella, pp. 280, 1993.
Monographs on Fundamental Physics IIA cura di: Buccella F.
The intenational Symposia “Open problems in Elementary Particle Physics” was continua
Gauge Theory for Fiber BundlesAutore: Michor Peter W.
A short description of analysis in infinite dimension along the continua
Classical Mechanics and Relativity: relationship and consistencyA cura di: Ferrarese G.
The main goal of this Conference was to present an continua
The standard model of elementary particlesAutore: Lichtenberg Don B.
The book aids the reader to get some insight into continua
Geometry of Hamiltonian evolutionary SystemsAutore: Dubrovin Boris A.
The aim of these lectures was to represent in elementary continua
Monographs on Fundamental PhysicsAutore: Buccella Franco
Every year, from 1983 to 1987, took place in Capri continua
Stochastic Quantization Scheme of Parisi and WuAutore: Chaturvedi S., Kapoor A. K., Srinivasan V.
The scheme proposed by Parisi and Wu for quantizing Euclidean continua
Anomalies, Phases, Defects… Ferrara, June 1989A cura di: Bregola M., Marmo Giuseppe, Morandi G.
The book contains the Proceedings of a Summer School held continua
Introduction to SupermanifoldsAutore: Cianci Roberto
The aim of the book is to furnish a good continua
Geometric Formulations of Physical TheoriesAutore: Tulczyjew Wlodzimierz M.
A review of differential geometry with an emphasis on the continua
Graded Bundles and SupermanifoldsAutore: Choquet Bruhat Yvonne
A very large number of papers on superspaces and supermanifolds continua
Geometry and PhysicsAutore: Barut Asim Orhan
Why and how very abstract mathematical theories are used so continua
Feynman Integrals in Theoretical, Nuclear and Statistical Physics
The central aim of the authors, both nuclear physicists and continua
Elements of Differential and Riemannian GeometryAutore: Francaviglia Mauro
The book gives a concise view of some of the continua
Group Actions on SpinorsAutore: Dabrowski Ludwik
A concise dictionary of facts on Clifford Algebras, spinor groups continua
Particle Dynamics on Fiber BundlesAutore: Marmo Giuseppe, Rubano Claudio
The book illustrates the utility of nontrivial fiber bundles using continua
Quantum Hall EffectAutore: Morandi Giuseppe
The main idea is to convey to the audience the continua
New Perspectives in Canonical GravityAutore: Ashtekar Abhay
A new approach to non-perturbative quantum gravity is developed. The continua
Classical Foundations of BRST SymmetryAutore: Henneaux Marc
The main aim of the present notes, based on lectures continua
Introduction to MonopolesAutore: Horvàthy Peter A.
Introduction to solitons in gauge theory, in particular to monopoles, continua
Infinite Dimensional Hamiltonian SystemsAutore: Schmid Rudolf
The aim of these lectures was to provide a background continua
Asymptotic QuantizationAutore: Ashtekar Abhay
Selected topics on quantum gravity are treated emphasizing more geometrical continua
Quantum MechanicsAutore: Umezawa Hiroomi, Vitiello Giuseppe
The book presents in a comprehensive way many mathematical aspects continua